Breaking

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

100 Best Miss You sms in English 2022 by LuvShyari



1
In the flower my rose is U. In the jewel my diamond is U.In the sky my moon is U.I my body my heart is U.That?s why I always Miss U.
2
one day you"ll love me the way i love you, one day you"ll think of me, the way i think of you , one day you "ll miss me like i keep missing you."""
3
Year says to feb 29th"I Miss u 4 years"sky says to full moon"I Miss u 4 a month"My heart says 2 u ,"I Miss u Each & Evry second
4
add your warm sunshine to my life by,your charming presence once again come back soon for ,i am missing you
5
Feel Good when somebody miss u... Feel better when Somebody Loves u... But feels best when sombody never forgets u..
6
Year says to feb 29th"I Miss u 4 years"sky says to full moon"I Miss u 4 a month"My heart says 2 u ,"I Miss u Each & Evry second
7
one day youll love me the way i love you, one day youll think of me, the way i think of you , one day you ll miss me like i keep missing you.
8
I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!
9
Care for the one who shares with U.Share with the one who knows U.Know the one who misses U.Miss the one who wishes best for U!!!
In the flower my rose is U. In the jewel my diamond is U.In the sky my moon is U.I my body my heart is U.That?s why I always Miss U.
Sweet Candies Are Easy To Buy, Sweet Words Are Easy To Say But Sweet people Like U Is Very Hard To Find, So I Dont Want To Loose U. . .MISS YOU
Now this year, we have never been this close before.The time we shared these past few weeks has been the best time of my life.We shared some laughs we shared some tears, these joys we shared, will last throughout our years.I Miss you so much
Missing someone gets easier everyday, coz even though its one day further from the last time u saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time ull meet
There is a pain in my heart which was never there Now that you are gone I find the pain filling your absence .i miss you
i miss u in every beats of my heart,in every blink of my eyes,in every second of time and .... in every movements of day,I MISS UUUUUU...
Year says to feb 29th"I Miss u 4 years"sky says to full moon"I Miss u 4 a month"My heart says 2 u ,"I Miss u Each & Evry second"
If u wanna knw hw mch i miss u,try to catch rain drops.The ones u catch is how mch u miss me & the others u miss is hw mch i miss u.
Sun can't come 2 earth but send love as rays.Cloud can't come 2 river but send love as rain.I can't come 2 u but can send my care as SMS to U.Miss you too
Kbhi to dil udas hota he Hlka sa ankhon ko ehsas hota he chalakte he meri bi ankhon s ansu jb kise s dur hone ka ehasas hota he. "MISS U'
To die a physical death is quick, but to die an emotional death is slow and menacing, almost calculating.
Give "laugh"to all but"smile"to oneGive"time"to all but"life"to oneGive"love"to all but"heart"to one let everybody love u but u love only oneMissing u
Missing U is nt a game 2 play,missing U is not a word 2 say,missing U does nt start in April nd end in May,missing U is a pain dat i fel every day…
Care for the one who shares with U.Share with the one who knows U.Know the one who misses U.Miss the one who wishes best for U!!!
If only U cud spend an hour in my mind...a minute in my heart...and a 2nd in my soul...Then u wud know how it feels...2 miss sum 1 like U…
U mUz bE tiReD cOz u haF bEEn runNinG thrU mY miNd, u gOttA bE a thiEf coZ u haF stOleN My hEaRt n i muZ haF BeEn a bAd shOotEr CoZ i kEep miSSing u..
What makes a frindship special is the way each one remembers the other when they are apart. They miss the talks, the laughs n the time they spent together. Life changes, memories don't. I miss U.
I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!
I don't wanna feel the way that I do, I just wanna be right here with you, I don't wanna see, see us apart, I just wanna say straight from my heart I miss you
Changes in life are good,but see to that changes don't take you far away from the people who love and care you, including myself. Missing U.
When day light turns 2 a darkened hue,The lovely stars r hinting at U,Ur heart beats tells U something true,That someone somewhere is missing U..
Baadal kitne khushnaseeb hai,Door rahkar bhi zameen par baraste hai,Hum kitne badnaseeb hai,Paas rahkar bhi milne ko taraste hai.I MISS U!
I miss u wen sumthng gud happens, coz u're d 1 I wana share it wit. I miss u wen sumthng is troubling me, coz u're d only 1 who understands me. I miss u wen I laugh & cry, coz I knw dat u're d 1 who makes my laughter grow & my tears dissapear.
There are moments in life when u miss some1 so much that u just want to pick them from ur dream & hug them in real..
Miss u Wen ur Far Away, I think abt u Every Nite & Day Even if we Cant b 2gether, I vl Mis u Now & 4ever
I miss U wen U r far away.I think abt U evry nite & day.Even if we cant b 2gethr.I wil miss U now & 4ever..
There are 6 Billlion peoples in the world but...I don know why i keep on missing *U*...may be becoz 5,999999999 Cant Replace a Single *U*.
If U Want To "Miss Me"If U Want To "Feel Me"So..Close Ur Eyes,& Keep Ur Hand On Ur Heart,AndThn Listen..DhakDhakDhak...Yes!Its Me!!
Th0se FRieNDS v ReALLY lUv nEvEr g0 aWAY,THEy walk beSIDE us everyDAY unSEEN & unHEARD.StiLL nEAr.StiLL luVed.StiLL miSSed."SURELY U R THE ONE"
"Tear is the silent language of pure heart"when the tears come with reason-you got some problem.But when tears come without any reason..you mis SOMEONE…
Even If I m Alwayz Busy There Is Sill A Moment That I Remember You Converted To Feelings And That Makes Me Missed You ...
When u r lonely I m sad,ven u r happy, I m glad, remembr dat watevr u feel I feel it twice,so if u feel u miss me once, helloI miss u twice!
Sweet Candies Are Easy To Buy, Sweet Words Are Easy To Say But Sweet people Like U Is Very Hard To Find, So I Dont Want To Loose U. . .MISS YOU
If you miss me just touch your heart and you will hear me, and if you really really miss me just close your eyes and you will see me.
No rhythmNo reaSonNo ocaSionNo SeaSonJuST felt like Saying HiI have been missing my friendEver Since da laSt time we Said BYE!!
Shut Up Ok Don't Try To Be Over Smart.Apne Kaam Se Kaam Rakho Nonsence SelfishI Said2 My Heart When it said to Stop missing u.
We r not even close yet I miss u we hardly talk but I hear u I dnt knwa thing abt u yet I care for u.im missing sum thngin my life & its U.
Sometimes, missing is more precious than being togetherBecause we miss only those people who we never want to MISS...!!
Distance and missing make us to realise how much we love a person... what they mean to our life... So try to love everyone b4 we miss them..
The hardest thng of missing sumone is not juz their absence..Its wen u thnk of the memories shared wit them and ask urslf dat wen it wil happen again.
Some time i 4gt 2 say hi,Some time i even miss 2 replySome time my msg doesnt reach u,But, it doesnt mean that i 4gt u, i am just giving u time to miss me!!
Gum Ki Andhiyo Se Gujar Jainge,Sagar Ki Lahro Me Utar Jainge,Hume Marne K Liye Fansi Ki Jarurat Nahi,Dil Se Nikal DoYu Hi Mar Jainge.I MISS YOU.--
For my heart u're the one & all my thoughts will go to u..I'm longing 4 the day u'll come!I'm missing u and hope u're too..
Those we love never go away.. They walk beside us everyday..... unseen and unheard, Still near...still loved...still missed...& still very dear..like U!
I will take bricks and write on that how much I miss you and...I will break it on your head to show how much it pains when I MISS U...
A: all d time i think of u L: lonely i m without u O: on my mind its only u N: nver ever i'll 4get u E: everyday i miss u
Today, i woke up with a pain in my heart, i didnt know where it came from until my mind reminded me that it was the pain of "missing you"
Friend Is An Evrgreen Relation Whch Never Thinks Y We r Friends, But Wen 2 Friends Miss Each Other Their Heart Feels Something Is Missing.
Ham 1 12 jitehe 1 12 martehe 1 12pyar kartehe shadi bhi 1 12 kartehe jab ham harkam 1 12 kartehe to ham aapko miss kyu 12 12 kartehe.
My teacher taught me that1 Hour =60 min and1min= 60 sec butShe never told me that1 sec without 'YOU' isequal to 100 years.MISS YU
Na koi pal subah ha,na koi Lmha sham ha,hr pal hr lamha ap k nam ha,ise srf sms na smaj lena,ye hmari traf se apko" i miss u" ka pegam hai
MaineHAWA ko1 MSG diya Wo JHUMTI hui BADAL k paas aai or Mera MSG us ko diya towo barsne laga ',", ; ',' ,"OR girne wali har bund se Awaz aayi..I MISS U
I see u aakhon sei feel U sason sei meet U chaht sei belive U jaan sei pray 4u dil se & I MISS YOU
The Sun rises into the Sky with the Warmest Smile,He wishes you a Good Morning,Hoping that you have the perfect day. Take Care & Miss You..
U can say some dreadful thing but don’t say u don’t love me.. U can act so bad to me but don’t say u..dont miss me. MISS YOU
Weakly 1 day holiday,Monthly 1 day salary day,Yearly 1 day birthday,Lifely 1 day death day,But sharing ur frndship & missing u is every day.
Save a space 4 me in Ur Heart n not in Mind.cz de Mind easily 4gets easily but de Heart always remembers..like now I Remember U n Miss U so much:
There are 24hr in a DayNight10hr 4 work8hr 4 sleeping3hr 4 eating1hr 4 other activitiesBut all the 24hr i do"MISS YOU"badly.
If you think that I am thinking of you all the time you are wrong.... I think of you only when I miss you.But I miss yu all the time..
Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let u go... I would find a million reasons to make u stay. I miss you.
Save a space 4 me in Ur Heart n not in Mind.cz de Mind easily 4gets easily but de Heart always remembers..like now I Remember U n Miss U so much:
Some things can be left undon, some words can be left unsaid, some feelings can be left unexpressed; but some one like u can never be left unremembered. I miss you
I am in casualty now, don't say I didn't tell you. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to ICU. Doctor told, I will die if I don't STOP.. Missing You
Andaaz-e-Pyar, aapki ek adaa hai; Duur ho humse, Aapki khataa hai; Dil mein basi hai ek pyaari si tasveer aapki; Jiske neeche I MISS YOU likhaa hai
Sometimes, missing is more precious than being together.. because we miss only those people who we never want to MISS . . . . . . . . .
Some things are left undone, some words are left unsaid, some feelings are left unexpressed, but someone as sweet as you could never be left unmissed.
I thought I'd handle it just fine... and that I'd be happy just to keep you on my mind. But it isn't always that easy... Sometimes the one thing that would please me the most... is simply seeing you. I knew that I'd miss you. I just didn't know I'd miss you as much as I do.
U nvr turned bak.. The day u moved out of my life.. Beatzz seemzz to b heartless.. Ur absence ceases mine EXISTENCE.. Missing U . .
Wenever I miss U, I wont luk 4u in my dreams or try 2 hear ur voice in ur msgs. I'll jus put my right hand across mychest n feel U!
rise up ur hand n say i declear at we will b apart only after death, n i swear we will b 2gether 4ever, n i state under oath dat i will miss u 4ever
When daylight turns to a darkened hue, The lovely stars hinting at u, ur heart beat tells u something true, That some 1 badly missing you
miss u when something really gud happens, coz u’re the one I want to share it with. I miss u when something is troubling me, coz u’re the only one who understands me. I miss u when I laugh and cry, coz I know that u’re the one who makes my laughter grow & my tears dissapear.
Bathmeez Chaddar ki KAMEEZ, Lohe ka PAIJAMA, Bandar tera MAMA, Billi teri MAUSI, Kutte mera YAAR, Aam ka AACHAR Miss u mere YAAR
What is love without two people in it? What is a world with out people? What am I without you? I love and miss you.
I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!
If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I’d still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!
Sometime i dont say hi, sometime i dont reply, sometime i dont msg u, but it doesn't mean i 4get u, it means im givin u time 2 miss me n 2 miss u.
i looked back bcoz i thought i saw u,i listened eagerly bcoz i thought i heard u,but no one special was around.this made me realise that i miss u.
Good Time,Bad Time,Day Time,Night Time,Work Time,Off Time,Happy Time,Sad Time,Sleep Time,In the Mean Time...I MISS YOU all the Time
Message: * some text missing* Sender:* Name Missing * *Number Missing *Sent: * Date missing * Missing U a lot thats y everything is missing....
Changes in life are good, but see to that changes don't take you far away from the people who love and care you...including myself. Missing U!
It's better to just quietly miss someone rather than let them know and just get no response..
Last night I wanted to write you a letter but all I could write was - noh ss!W ! It doesn't make sense until you read it upside down!
Missing someone gets easier everyday, coz even though it's one day further from the last time u saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time u'll.
You'll know that you miss someone very much when everytime you think of that person, your heart breaks into pieces and just a quick "Hello" from that person can bring the broken pieces back…
U must b tired coz u hv been running through my mind, u gotta b a thief coz u hv stolen my heart n I must hv been a bad shooter coz I keep missing u
What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that you feel when u meet them,but the pain you feel when u miss them.
Now Iam walking alone 2 the unknown destination. I dont Know where to go and cry ... God has taken my Love and given to somebody. I thank god bcos he didt take my shadow from me ...Its the only thing God has given for my comfort . Ican Talk with this ..But it wont reply ... I miss u dear.
Life is 4 living,I Live 4 U. Songs r 4 singing,I Sing 4 U. Love is 4 caring, I Care 4 U. Angels r 4 keeping,Can I keep U.MISS YOU
Even if ur sms is not coming, I think U r sendng sms but its not delivered. Even if U r not calling, I think U r trying but the network is jammed. MISS YOU Bcos, Believing is most important in fndshp.
if i nvr met u, i wudnt lyk u. if i didnt lyk u, i wudnt luv u. if i didnt luv u, i wudnt miss u. but i did, i do, & i will.

No comments: