Breaking

Friday, February 23, 2018

Your Love Is A Blessing To My Life SMS Messages of 2018



The aura you carry is a blessing to my soul. Every time I think of you, I am like someone who has found his lost treasure and you know what, you are that found treasure.

I open my arms and the bliss of your love took control. In my heart of hearts, I saw the blessing you showered on me. I admired this love of yours that is so adorable to be and lived with.

Your love is a blessing and a tonic to my soul. I wondered how blessed I am to have your love as mine.

I am so glad I found you. What would life have been without the touch of your love, care, warm and smile? You are one in a million and all I can do is to keep blessing the day I found you.

Black they say is beautiful but I thought it was a lie till I found you. Now I can confess that you are a blessing among the blessed.

Your love is so real. There is never a dull moment around you. If I am bore, one place I know I can find happiness is to be around you. You are a blessing to my soul.


My love, the good Heaven will ever bless you for me. You have become a blessing for all your love and care. I will ever live to value you till the end of time.

No comments: