Breaking

Saturday, February 23, 2019

I Need You Sayings and Quotes by LuvShyari



“
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need.     
Mick Jagger
“
Today and always, beyond tomorrow, i need you beside me, always as my friend, lover and forever soul mate..
Ritu Ghatourey
“
I need you now, I need you tomorrow, I need you every single second…Please don’t leave, unless you never cared..     
Winnie Kiri
“
The need in me beautiful is to look back on you forever!!
Abhijeet Sawant
“
They say are love is not true but the truth is that there all fools i need you, you need me thats the end of are love story.
JAMIE
“
The way i need you is a loneliness i cannot bear.     
Carson Mccullers.
“
I need you here with me we look for our love but we dont find it I'm searching and searching, I really need you here with me boy were going Round-and Round!
Selena Gomez
“
I never use the word, it's loaded. What love means to me is need.
John Cale
“
I need you for a lot of things, Hardy. A lifetime's worth of things.
Lisa Kleypas
“
I do not need to love you to prove that I love myself!!
Elizabeth Gilbert
“
I need you. Right now. Let me love you right here, please.
Abbi Glines
“
You are the one I want, the one I need, the one I have.
Cameron Addison
“
I need you like the blues needs the pain.     
Janet Jackson
“
You can't be gone. I need you here, with me. What am I going to do without you?
Patrick Carman
“
Like mercy from heaven's gate, there's a freedom in your arms that carries me through. I need you.
LeAnn Rimes
“
I need you to love me, I don't like me, either, if that helps.
Doug Stanhope
“
I don’t need words, I just need you to come back.
Suzanne Wright
“
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'
Erich Fromm
“
I found everything i needed when i found you.     
Eva
“
I want you to need me like the air you breath,I want you to hold me in your loving arms, I want you to need me, like i need you!
Lamisi Danaba
“
You're everything I hope for. You're everything I need. You are so beautiful to me.     
Joe Cocker
“
I love you because I know you're always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when i need you, there when I feel alone.
Anurag Prakash Ray
“
I need you to be happy. I need one of us to be happy.
Holly Black
“
For every day, I miss you. For every hour, i need you. For every minute, I feel you. For every second, I want you. Forever, I love you     
Nicholas Sparks
“
I need you more than I need freedom.
Lora Leigh
“
Sometimes you don't even know what you want until you find out you can't have it     
Meghan O'Rourke,
“
I need You like hurricane...to tear my walls down. I'm only yours now.     
Jimmy Needham
“
But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“
I'm lying. I don't just need someone like you. I need you.
Sophie Kinsella

1 comment:

Hindi Shayari said...

आपकी शायरी बहुत अच्छी है हमारा भी एक दोस्ती शायरी पर शानदार ब्लॉग है भाई के लिए शायरी