Breaking

Friday, February 23, 2018

200+ penzi letu: sms za mapenzi ( Latest Swahili Language love sms)


 If I could be any letter in the alphabet, I'd choose "V" so I can be next to "U"; if you could be any note, I wish you're "RE" so you’re always beside "ME"!
 Kila unachokifanya natamani niwepo, nikitumainia kila ndoto yako itimie kila muda na sehemu, niwepo nikikutakia mafanikio mema kwasababu nakujali.
****
 The spaces between our fingers were created so that another person's fingers could fill them in. Hope you'll find your dream hand to hold you forever
Viungo vyote vya mwili wangu vinakuhitaji, inawezekana kwasababu nimeumbwa kwa ajili yako.
 When you love someone, draw a circle around their name instead of a heart coz hearts can be broken but circles never end.
 Nobody tells fish to swim, birds to fly, cows to moo, dogs to bark - they just do. Just like nobody tells me to remember you. I just do!
 Kama ungekuwa kidonda kwenye moyo wangu, ningekiacha na maumivu yake ndani yangu
 Whenever you feel blue, I will be there for you. Whenever you are sad, I will stay by your side. Whenever you need someone to love, I will always be there for you to have.
They can recycle paper till it's as good as new, reproduce cans and jars and old bottles too, but they can never recycle another person as wonderful as you.

No comments: